This three-part training series is specifically geared for providers who are interested in delivering mental health services within the school settings.
The short term goal of this training is to increase the knowledge base and capacity of school mental health providers in the areas of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS), Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and the Interconnected Systems Framework (ISF).
The long-term goal is to create an overall framework that integrates mental health providers, school staff, families, and other community partners into a single system of support.
- View three Virtual Learning Modules in their entirety.
- Complete three quizzes with a passing score of 90% or higher.
- Complete a survey after each section.
- Attend three LIVE Virtual Learning Sessions in their entirety.
The Impact of Behavior in Schools
Multi-Tiered Systems of Support and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support
The Interconnected Systems Framework: Interconnecting School Mental Health and Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support
Access your course
Once you have signed up for the FREE Optum course, you can login and get started by following these steps:
- Click “Login” in the menu at the top of the page.
- Select “Account”. Log in with your username/email address and password (you created this during the registration process).
- Click the “Log in” button. This will take you to your account page.
- Click “Courses” to bring up the courses you are enrolled in.
- Click Interconnected Systems Framework: Connecting the Dots of School Mental Health to be taken to your course. This is where you can view all of the Virtual Learning Modules (You must start with #1), complete the quizzes and evaluation, and sign up for the LIVE Virtual Learning Sessions.